It is a city which is visually appealing and has a rich cultural history of the French. Whether you are visiting Paris on a business trip or a fun family vacation, there is one thing certain the City of Lights will captivate you.
So if you are planning to visit a trip to Paris here is a brief and simple travel guide for you which includes where to stay, where to eat and drink, what to do and where to shop in Paris.
What To Do In Paris
- If you are visiting Paris, then the Moulin Rouge Show is a must to see.
- Visit the epic Eiffel Tower along with Seine River cruise and make your night majestic.
- The most horrid sights of Paris are the underground tunnels (Les Catacombe) which have real human skulls and bones, so add some horror to your trip by visiting these underground tunnels.
- If anything stands in opposition to the Eiffel Tower it is the Arc de Triomphe, give it a visit and read about its history associated with the Napoleon.
- Visit the peculiar Aquarium de Paris, the reason for its peculiarity is the combination of Cinema and Aquarium in one place, but it coexists nicely.
Where To Eat And Drink In Paris
- Septime – Visit this amazing restaurant in Paris and excite your taste buds with all the mouth watering dishes.
- Afaria – Another fine bistro located in Paris offering delicious French cuisine.
- Frenchie – One of the most visited restaurants of Paris as the name speaks for itself the restaurant specializes in offering tempting French meals.
- Le Baron Rouge – One of the finest bars in Paris if you want to taste the finest wines then this is the place to visit.
- Harry’s New York Bar – One of the oldest and most popular American bars open from the pre-war time offers the finest wines in all over France and has been visited by the famous novelists like F Scott Fitzgerald and Ernest Hemingway.
Paris is the best place in the world for shopping, so if you want to shop follow the locals.
- Gab & Jo – This is the best place to shop for souvenirs as it is the first shop in Paris with the concept of original handmade French gifts souvenirs.
- Fromagerie Goncourt – This boutique style shop is the best place for buying cheese.
- 38 Saint Loius – The finest place in town for buying wines, fruit juices and artisan drupe chutneys.
- Chez Helene – This confectionery boutique is a child’s heaven; you will find all kinds of delicious chocolates, marshmallow candies, artistic lollipops, licorice, fudge candies, caramels and Eiffel tower sugar cubes.